Federal Impact Survey– Due by November 4, 2020. Our school goal is to have 100% participation to gain school funds!
You now have 2 ways to complete this survey. Please use only one method.
1. You can log into your PowerSchool parent account, click on the link that says “Federal Impact Aid Survey” and complete the survey electronically for each of your children
2. You can complete the paper survey form that comes home with your child.
9:00 – 9:55 – 1st Period
9:55 – 10:50 – 2nd Period
10:50 – 11:00 – Mindful Minutes
11:00 – 11:20 – Community Time
11:20 – 12:15 – 3rd Period
12:15 – 1:10 – 4th Period
1:10 – 1:50 – LUNCH
1:50 – 2:45 – 5th Period
2:45 – 3:40 – 6th Period
- In the Hybrid Model, students will attend six periods on campus, in person, for 2 days a week. Starting September 21, 2020
- Students whose last name starts with A – K will attend on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Students whose last name starts with L – Z will attend on Tuesdays and Thursday
- On days when students are not on campus, they will join their classes from home just as they did when they were participating in the fully Remote Model.
Absence call PH#520-879-1202.
Beginning tomorrow, October 29th, there will be donation boxes inside the Transportation office for anyone to stop by and leave a new and unwrapped toy. Donations will be accepted from anyone in our community up through December 20th. School personnel may give their toy donation to any of our drivers as they are dropping off or picking up students at school sites. Drivers will bring the donation back to Transportation and place it in the box for you.