For your convenience, our student handbook and information packet is now available online.
The Student Handbook contains information such as Pantano’s Mission statement, Grading Policies, Dress Code, Enrollment Requirements, Immunization Requirements, School Calendar, Parking Registration, Annual Notice to Parents, Parent/Student Rights, Bus Transportation, and Meal Program information.
- What will school be like at Pantano when we re-open for the 2020-2021 school year?
- Bus Routes
- Vail Parent Network
- Looking for ways to encourage positive behavior? Click here for some coupons and tips!
- Talking to Children About COVID-19
- Parents: Coping with COVID-19
- COVID-19 Resource and Information Guide
- Parents Guide to Healthy Conversations
- Video: Tips & Reminders for Supporting Problem-Solving When Kids are at Home 24/7!
- COVID-19 Resource List for Self-Care & Fostering Resiliency and Diminishing Trauma
E-CIGS & VAPING
- Wednesday, December 18, 2019 (6:30 PM)
- Thursday, May 21, 2020 (6:30 PM)
Parent Teacher Conferences
- September 11, 2019 (1:30 – 6:00 PM)
- September 12, 2019 (1:30 – 4:00 PM)
2019-2020 SCHOOL CALENDAR
2020-2021 SCHOOL CALENDAR – NOW AVAILABLE!
Click 2020-2021 High School Student to view the calendar.